SEO – You need It, but what is it anyway?
Online Marketing Companies love selling SEO because everyone needs it but what they offer is actually so vague that it is difficult to hold them accountable. Many businesses end up paying a flat monthly amount for a service they barely understand.
We try to be different
We offer a transparent menu of SEO services that are spelled out clearly. The truth is that much Search Engine Work in non ongoing – so we wouldn’t charge you an ongoing amount for it.
SEO Menu of Services
- Diagnostic $90 – one time
- We run diagnostics on your site and report back with its current “SEO state” and our recommendations
- Keyword Scrub $180 – one time
- We go in and make sure your site is keyworded properly. Images, H1 & H2, Meta descriptions, page titles, etc need to be communicating what you want to Google
- Speed Enhancement $45 – one time set-up and $15 monthly for compression software
- We optimize every page for faster load times (Google likes this a lot)
- SEO Analysis, Testing, and Adjustment – $67 a month
- Analyze competitors, A/B testing, Keyword analysis and comparison
- Fresh Content – Custom Pricing
- Nothing makes an impact like fresh quality content. The range of options for content creation are as wide as it gets. But the list below should give you an idea:
- Video (360 degree & standard)
- Articles & Research
- Social Media
- And much much more
- We can help keep fresh content on your site for as low as $45 a month or as high as $4500 a month. Let’s talk and create a plan that works for you.
- Link Building Campaign – Hourly Rate
- The basic idea of this service is improving your online relationships and reputation. When other reputable sites link to your site, that acts in the same way as a reference on a resume. We can help build these genuine relationships, just know that genuine relationships take genuine work…no link farms here.